Sunday, July 25, 2004

The end to the weekend....

I feel like total fluff today. Granted, it's the weekend and I guess that's how I should feel, but I opted not to go work out tonight like I should have and stayed home to get laundry done and stitch instead. I'm glad I did, because now I'm starting to feel like I'm more rested and "together" for the week, but I can't help but look at my bod and just feel the fat coming back, especially right around my hips. Blah.
 
Even though my hubby thinks I'm NUTS!
 
I started a new project tonight...In the Arms of An Angel by MLI. I have always loved that piece, and starting it tonight made me remember how much fun I had selecting the perfect shade of green to stitch it on. How fun.
 
Tomorrow's a Monday...my car is clean, I put a CD visor out there with twenty CDs to keep me busy, and my laundry is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home