Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Has it really been over four months?

Wow. I can't believe my last post was April 22.

So much has happened over the last four months...but the biggest thing to report is that effective yesterday, I am now a regular field adjuster again. No more supervision. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't hugely relieved. The last two years have been extremely stressful and I am looking forward to resuming life again as a field adjuster.

This time will be different though...I am joining our large loss department which handles losses in the lower 48 states that are at least $75,000 in size. I will be receiving a new claim every tenth day. In other words, I will be traveling a lot; however, it is 100% virtual and I will never have to go into an office. My boss lives in Little Rock. I am so excited and this is SO great!

And...we just got back from a week in Destin, Florida...Faye was kind to us and we got home just ahead of Gustav, and the weather was beautiful. I was stung twice by jellyfish and got sunburned on the second to last day, but otherwise the trip's weather was gorgeous every day.

And...Moira just brought a mouse in the house and dumped it in the middle of the kitchen. Very nice.

That's all for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

YAY! Nice to see you back! CONGRATS on the job, sometimes promotions aren't all they are cracked up to be. I want to see a current picture of M. I'm sure she is adorable!!! Suz

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello sunshine! I was wondering where you had gotten off to!

~Terri~

3:50 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'm so glad your new job started at last!! I just got back from the beach yesterday myself...I'll call soon.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home