Wednesday, July 28, 2004

My new Dooney to be...

Anyone that knows me in person knows how proud I am of my Dooney and Bourke purse. It's the first purse I've had that cost more than $20 and I take really special care of it. I have the It barrel bag in periwinkle.
 
But...I really want this one too and have ever since I saw the pictures of it coming! This is the Hearts line...I want it either in black or raspberry. I'm becoming a purse hound...I think my husband is going to concede defeat and let me get it in a few months! 
  
 
 
Isn't it just too cute for WORDS!? And then I'll have two! Which will be good, because I'm already putting a hurting on the periwinkle It bag despire my efforts to take such good care of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Moira, that purse is so gorgeous! I have to admit, I'm a bit of a purse freak myself.:)

BTW, I love the look of your blog. Welcome aboard!

Stacey

4:58 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

Oh sure, tempt me with that ADORABLE purse!!!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Erica. I was searching on the search engines for purse and handbag related websites and was using the keyword dooney and burke purse and found your great page with the title My new Dooney to be.... I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how easy it was to find your site using the keyword dooney and burke purse. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Thanks for your time.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home