Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The answer to my mysterious illness...

...and probably a good reason why my milk production has been suffering.

And, no, I'm not pregnant, although all your comments totally freaked me out today and made me buy a pregnancy test to make sure!

I think that I am suffering from extreme dehydration....either that or a weird stomach bug!

With all that I've had going on lately...making sure to pump enough milk, keeping the house clean, training this girl at work, working, etcetera, I have really forgotten about drinking water or anything of that matter. I won't even scare you with how little I've been drinking, but now that I've thought about it and reflected on the last week, it's no wonder I'm barely making enough milk to get by. I'm not even drinking that much diet soda...let alone water.

So my new mission (along with being a milk dispenser) is to rehydrate and FAST. I can't take another night of feeling THIS sick to my stomach. I made cashew chicken tonight and the smell has made me SO sick, I had to run and hide in the back of the house away from the smelly nauseating kitchen!!!

Blah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Oh yes, that could definitely be the cause. My milk production would drop dramatically if I didn't get enough fluids or enough protein in a day. Hope you're feeling much better!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Sher said...

Hope you start feeling better soon! Didn't mean to freak you out, it was just a thought. LOL Glad to hear you aren't.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home