Saturday, April 15, 2006

Jukebox Hero

I just finished putting the spine on the scrapbook....it's completed and waiting in my closet for more pages. I went ahead and put the page in with the blank back. I'm going to add more pictures to it later instead, but I want the book closed up and assembled so I can take it to my scrapbooking retreat next Saturday. Gotta show off! I'm VERY proud of myself that I just started scrapping less than six months ago and I already have two albums to show for it. So what if I've gotten no stitching done whatsoever?

I shamelessly stole this from Natty's blog...and then I have to get off here and CLEAN MY HOUSE!

RealJukebox hero...

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

I don't have any music loaded onto my computer, so I'm using my MP3 player. Currently I have about 200 songs to pick from, so this should be interesting

How does the world see you? : "Spirit In The Sky" by Norman Greenbaum...not sure I agree with that. I don't have a problem with heights per se, but I wouldn't say I'm a skydiver or anything. Although I've kind of always wanted to try that, so maybe this is accurate!
Will I have a happy life? : "Breathless" by the Corrs...sometimes when I look at my daughter, I am breathless because she makes me so happy...
What do my friends really think of me? : "Complicated" by Avril Lavigne....I'd have to agree on that one for sure!
What do people secretly think of me? : "When Doves Cry" by Prince...I'm definitely a whiner, no doubt about it.
Can I make myself happy? : "Picture" by Kidd Rock and Sheryl Crow...scrapbooking is no doubt one of the things that makes very happy at the moment.
What should I do with my life? : "Like a Prayer" by Madonna...yes, Father Joe, I promise, I'm going back to Mass! *smile* No, but seriously, I am going to start setting a better example for McKenna going forward by attending Mass regularly.
Will I ever have children? : "Rosanna" by Toto...as a matter of fact, this is one of the names I suggested for McKenna and P nixed QUICK. I think he just couldn't get the image of Rosanna Arquette out of his mind.
What is some good advice for me? : "Why You Wanna Break My Heart" by Tia Carrere...my mother has broken my heart by not wanting to be a part of McKenna's life and I don't understand why.
How will I be remembered? : "And We Danced" by the Hooters...I will NOT be remembered for my dancing skills. Think Elaine from Seinfeld. I didn't even dance at my own wedding.
What is my signature dancing song? : "Take A Chance" by ABBA...yes, I'm taking a chance all right...a chance that my husband might leave me if I ever dance in his presence. It's THAT bad.
What do I think my current theme song is? : "All She Wants to Do is Dance" by Don Henley...well, I do LIKE dancing, I'm just horrible at it. So there you go.
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? : "At Last" by Etta James...yes, at last I'm going to start training to become a supervisor! It only took my companies ten years of nagging!
What song will play at my funeral? : "Maria" by Blondie...ha! Maybe Ave Maria.
What type of men/women do you like? : "Ain't Even Done with the Night" by John Cougar...I'm very much a night owl...I like everyone at nighttime.
What is my day going to be like? : "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson...yes, because of McKenna I doubt I'll get any cleaning done today. She's being obstinate.

And with that, I'm off to clean and do laundry. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home