Tuesday, April 04, 2006

We're leaving...on a jet plane...don't know when we'll be back again!

Well, that's not true. We'll be back Monday night.

McKenna and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon to fly to New Hampshire to visit my dad and stepmom...and PLEASE pray for me that I survive this three hour and forty-two minute flight with a breastfeeding five-month old without wanting to drown myself in a couple of airplane bottles of vodka!

I'm nervous about everything...getting her on the plane, sitting comfortably with her in my lap, maneuvering around DFW, maneuvering around Logan in Boston, getting the Chicco off the plane, you name it. I'm NERVOUS!

But I'm sure once we get there and get settled, all will be well. See you all when I get back!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Have fun with your Dad! I'm sure you will survive the plane ride. But take notes, I'm going to have to do that soon enough, and any words of wisdom you can pass on will be greatly appreciated!!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

You'll do just fine. I flew all the way from Germany to Oklahoma when DS was 9 months old for my granfather's funeral. I made it just fine and you will too.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

You'll be fine! I flew transatlantic (although not as far as Sher) when my DD was 7 months old. It wasn't bad at all. I had a much harder time with her when she was about 18 months because she was wiggly!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home