Monday, February 27, 2006

The mermaid has left the building

Did you think you were going to see that partial mermaid's fin forever?

Nope.

Now you are stuck with looking at the partial brocade skirt of a very regal lady!

In other words, I've been doing a wee bit of stitching. After I finished my cruise pages on Saturday, I got an email from a pal inviting me over to escape babyland for a few hours and stitch, an invite that I happily accepted. So much fun. As much as I love spending time with McKenna, I have to remind myself constantly that a break every now and then is a good thing.

I don't have much else to report at this moment in time. Work is status quo, the baby is doing great and smiling constantly, I'm waiting for 226 pictures to come in from Snapfish to start working on her pages with, and the weather is supposedly getting warmer this week.

Life is good!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you for all the good news AND that you did find time to stitch. Ann.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You picture is looking good. Well done on getting a chance to get out on your own for a bit. It's something I never got to do, unless I was staying with my parents.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home