Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The mother of all growth spurts

What happens when you feed kids? They GROW.

I didn't really think much about it this weekend but P pointed out to me that McKenna nursed a LOT more than normal over the weekend and every night so far this week including Sunday she has woken up around 1:30 or 2 to nurse. Plus, every day so far this week I've had to thaw milk from the freezer to make up her bottles.
Only explanation I can come up with is that it's a BIG growth spurt! And school informed me today that they are recommending that I increase her bottles to six ounces because she's drinking them so fast.

Tomorrow is her four-month appointment at the pediatrician...I can't wait to see how much my baby has grown!

I have been kind of quiet this week with blogging for two reasons...a) VERY busy and tired and b) not much to say. It's kind of a nasty week with work. Only two more days until the weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And then you find that with the growth spurts, no clothes seem to fit either LOL

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home