Sunday, March 19, 2006

Status of Scrapbook #1: completed!

I have nothing of interest to say really...except for the fact that I have my first scrapbook completed! It's my trips scrapbook...I finally bought a coverset, put my pages in it, slid on the page protectors, and voila, my first scrapbook is done! It still has room for about ten or fifteen more pages, and I have a few more trips to scrap still, so it'll be full soon.

But in the meantime, I am WELL on my way to filling up McKenna's first book. I have scrapped my pregnancy, the birth, and am just about to finish up her first month, which includes Thanksgiving, her first bath, her first surgery (and hopefully her last), and lots and lots of fun pictures...pictures of her in her Finding Nemo onesie, pictures in her swing, in her Baby Papasan, being held by daddy, crying, looking at the camera, sleeping...ah, it brings back so many memories.

In a small way, I kind of miss those early days, but she is SO much more fun now!

Not much else is going on right now, which is why I haven't really blogged much. I don't have a lot to say. We bought McKenna a Baby Einstein exersaucer today, so that was kind of fun, and went MAJOR grocery shopping at Target, which was not so much fun but it was necessary, and I saved us $35 by clipping coupons. It poured all day here in Dallas. I took P out to dinner last night for his birthday at this new Brazilian churrascaria here that we haven't tried yet, so that was a lot of fun. Work still sucks, but it's getting marginally better. I got a new laptop...again. My allergies are acting up and I can't talk. McKenna's ear infection is almost gone, I think. And tomorrow we are getting together with my inlaws for a family dinner.

What can I say? Life is good, albeit chaotic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well done on your scrapping. Hectic is always the way with a baby around, it gets harder as they get older too.

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home