Thursday, July 13, 2006

My daughter can now hug me back!

The only thing better than hugging McKenna is to hug her and have her hug BACK! I love it! I'll try to get P to take a picture of us hugging so I can post it. It's just TOO cute!

Thanks for all the feedback on the cooking at home plan. So far, it's going GREAT. This is what we've made this week:

Sunday: chicken with wine-herb sauce and baked potatoes
Monday: oven-barbequed shrimp and saffron rice
Tuesday: cheeseburger and fries casserole
Wednesday: Finnish pancakes and fruit salad
Thursday: spicy chicken tacos

Tomorrow, we have unanimously decided, is Leftovers Night. Which works out perfectly because we both want a night off from cooking, the fridge is full with little labeled containers, and I have plans to go crop with a pal! So it's all good. Apparently shopping the European way is the way to go for us!

Happy weekend to everyone! I'll post more when I'm not dead tired.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole ? Dare I ask ???

3:10 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

It's probably not what you think. Ground beef, cheese soup and frozen fries. Not THAT bad. :) But definitely not an every day thing either!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee - that sounds disturbingly delicious. Recipe and method please ! :)

3:15 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Oh, you HAVE to get a picture of McKenna hugging you!! Isn't it so much fun as they get older. Zoe now giggles back at me. If I start laughing she'll giggle back... melts my heart. I can't wait until she can hug me back!!!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home