Sunday, March 04, 2007

A little bit of "girly"

It's so sad when the highlight of your weekend is that your brand new cell phone that arrived FOR WORK is Bluetooth-compatible.

I won't even tell you how hard I had to beg and plead for it, but it was a long time coming, let's just leave it at that.

Anyway, after my beautiful sleek brand-new Samsung A640 arrived on Friday, I spent Friday night charging it up and then Saturday, we trucked out to the Sprint store in search of a Bluetooth headset.

Which, I might add, that my company is refusing to pay for because the law only encourages hands-free, not wireless, headsets. Whatever. I paid for it and I'm going to expense the cost of a regular crappy headset. At least they got me the new phone.

So we walk in there yesterday, and lo and behold, the Sprint salesgirl has ONE Scala 500 leftover from Valentine's Day. Guess what color it is? PINK!

Perfect for me...totally girly! I can't wait to use it tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

So sorry about Gabby... I started a "working moms" thread in the "Buddy Forum". nice to get some support... I miss chatting with you girl, but glad you are LOVIN your job (despite them being cheap bastards about the wireless headset)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home