Sunday, January 28, 2007

We have our house!

We finally made our decision, the check has been sent, and WE ARE GOING TO DESTIN!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the link to the house where we are going...don't worry, the address of the house is only available from the owner and I'm not posting the week we're going in case there are any stalkers out there.

Mi Casa Del Sol

I'm really excited. I can't believe that we're going to the beach.

Not much else is going on at the moment. I'm actually scrapbooking again and McKenna is walking. Work is getting better. My house is a mess.

That's all.

3 Comments:

Blogger TM Cottontail said...

OMG! Gorgeous! Adopt me and my DH for the week - we'll even pay our way! :-)

2 kitchens? 2 laundry rooms? Very cool!

Tee

1:01 PM  
Blogger Taneya said...

you'll have a fabulous time! I went to Destin for a week in August and loved it so much!

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This place looks FABULOUS. You are going to have such a fun time!!

Shannon...I'm having trouble Logging in. grrr!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home