Monday, October 09, 2006

The book of love has music in it!

Okay, I guess I've watched Shall We Dance one too many times this weekend.

Here are the rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

Thanks for tagging me, Sharon! Here goes:

-"Lady" by Styx (thanks, Hal Sparks and Dennis DeYoung)
-"Dance with Me" by the Pussycats (again, thanks, Shall We Dance)
-"Just Like Heaven" by the Cure
-all the music from Baby Bach (from Baby Einstein)
-"Since You've Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson
-"Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira
-"Butterfly Kisses" (the country one)

So for MY tags, I tag...Dana and Shannon! Muhahahahahaha!!!

Congratulations to me...tomorrow is my LAST day of my field training to become a supervisor and all I have left is two days in Oklahoma City and two weeks in Los Angeles!! Woo hoo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did this one on 10/2.

http://dleighb.livejournal.com/98757.html

Although now that you've mentioned it, I'll have to add "Book of Love" by Peter Gabriel. And Scott says that he can't believe I forgot "High School Never Ends" by Bowling for Soup. Now that's a great song.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home