Sunday, October 22, 2006

I am shameless too....

I stole it from Sharon. And just who, I wonder, will steal it from me???

1. FIRST NAME? Erica
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom told me that she named me after Erica on All My Children. Or, at least, that's where she got the idea from. Apparently at the time I was born, Erica's last name was the same as my maiden name and Mom just thought it sounded good.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I teared up Friday night when talking to my husband about my mother-in-law who died last fall.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Roast beef
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I think so.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Duh, where am I posting this?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? You know, I drove by a place today on I-35 and thought about that very question and my answer is no. I'd be too afraid I'd pull a muscle in my back or neck. I know that's silly, but that's the reason why I wouldn't do it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Coffee Heath Bar Crunch by Ben and Jerry
14. SHOE SIZE? 10 1/2 or 11 depending on the shoe
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My temper

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mother-in-law
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Again, I'd like to see Dana and Shannon do it in their blogs.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, teal t-shirt and no shoes
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Lays Dill potato chips
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? McKenna sleeping
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cornflower
23. FAVORITE SMELL? leaves burning
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? P to find out what he wanted me to bring him home to eat yesterday
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yes
27. FAVORITE DRINK? iced tea
28. FAVORITE SPORT? basketball
29. EYE COLOR? green
30. HAT SIZE? pumpkin-sized...that's an easy way of saying that my head is too big for hats

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes...I've worn them since I was twelve
32. FAVORITE FOOD? steak
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter definitely...summers here in Dallas SUCK
35. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? creme brulee
37. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? probably Dana
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Shannon
39. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I'm not reading jack. I have a tons of books under my nightstand that aren't even started and a book on leadership on my desk that I need to read soon
40. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? It's a generic Dell one
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? I watched about twenty minutes of The Notebook
42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the ocean and wind chimes
43. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? the Stones, definitely
44. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Freeport, Maine
45. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? extremely detail-oriented
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ithaca, New York
47. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stole it from Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home