Monday, November 06, 2006

Hello from La-La Land

Yup, I'm out in Los Angeles again for training...this time for the training that is going to make me a leader. I'll be back in a few weeks.

I don't have much to update on right now other than to announce that my daughter turned one year old yesterday. We had a small family party on Saturday...I made spicy chicken tacos, fruit salad, and a yellow cake with pink buttercream frosting for my little princess....but she got a cake of her very own. Daddy decorated it by lettering it with the following: "You want a piece of me?!?" and she proceeded to do just that in about a matter of ten minutes. She put a pretty good dent into it for sure...she ate about half of it! Anyway, the party was a huge success.

And I miss her like crazy right now!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be away from your daughter for a few weeks? Wow, I couldn't do it.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Kari Boardman said...

OMG...she is a year already?? Wow time fies. Happy birthday McK!!!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Happy birthday M!!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Actually, it won't be a few weeks continuously...I'm coming home this weekend. So it's more like two four-day stints. Sucks, but it has to be done so I can come in from the field.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home