Sunday, October 22, 2006

And I've been tagged!

ARE YOU:
1. A Cuddler? Yes
2. A morning person? Ha. That's funny. How about....NO!
3. Are you a perfectionist? To my detriment, yes
4. An only child? Nope...I have a younger sister
5. Catholic: Yes
6. In your pajamas? No.
7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? No.
8. Okay styling other people’s hair? I can't even style my own.
9. Left handed? No
10. Addicted to MySpace? I haven't logged into my account in about three weeks.
11. Shy around the opposite gender? Again, to my detriment, no.
12. Loud? Yes.

DO YOU:
12. Bite your nails? Biting my nails is a VERY controlled bad habit of mine. I have bit them since I was a kid. I can control it when I really focus on it and put my mind to it, but you can usually tell if I am going through a period of stress, anxiety and pressure if my nails are chewed down to the quick.
13. Get paranoid at times? Sometimes.
14. Currently regret something that you have said/done? Not yet. I hope I don't regret my decision to become a supe at work.
15. Curse frequently when you get mad? Unfortunately, yes.
16. Enjoy country music? Some of it.
17. Enjoy jazz music? No.
18. Enjoy smoothies? Yes
19. Enjoy talking on the phone? I loathe talking on the phone
20. Have a lot to learn? Yes
21. Have a pet? two Labs, Simon and Katie, and three cats, Gabby, Moira, and Taylor
22. Have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person? No
23. Have all your grandparents died? My paternal grandmother is still with us
24. Have at least one sibling? Yes.
25. Have been told that you are smart? Yes
26. Have had a broken bone? I'm pretty sure I broke my toe a few years ago in my closet but I never had it x-rayed so I don't know for sure.
27. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? Yes.

HAVE YOU:
28. Changed a diaper? Yes. Three nasty ass ones today, in fact.
29. Changed a lot over the past year? Yes.
30. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color? No.
31. Had surgery? Yes.
32. Killed anyone? If I had, would I admit to it in a blog? I killed my hermit crab when I was ten by not feeding it...does that count?
33. Had your haircut within the last week? No.

LAST PERSON WHO:
1. Slept in the bed beside you? P.
2. Saw you cry? P.
3. Went to the movies with you? P.
4. You went to the mall with? J
5. You went to dinner with? P
6. You talked to on the phone? P
7. Said ‘I love you’ to you and meant it? P
8. Broke your heart? My mother
9. Made you laugh? McKenna

WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? My nose
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Skim.
4. Die in a fire or drown? I'd rather die in a fire. Much less painful that way.
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents.

ABOUT YOU!
1. What time is it? 10:48 PM
2 Name? Erica
3. Nickname(s)? Turtle
4. Where were you born? See below
5. What is your birthdate? May 7
6 What do you want? To have another baby
7. Where do you want to live? Portland, Oregon
8. How many kids do you want? two

Tags: My usual, Dana and Shannon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home