Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Happy Hump Day and the Wednesday Matinee

Awesome questions this week...I love this! The movie meme so far is my favorite!

1. What's your favorite Tom Cruise movie?

Cocktail. Love the music, love the interaction with the other actors, love the scenery in Jamaica, love the bartender stuff (since I was a bartender in my former life-though I never tossed bottles), and I think Cruise looks smoking hot in this movie, moreso than in any other movie. But it was a tough call between that, Top Gun and Interview with the Vampire. I guess I'm shallow when it comes to my Cruise movies. *grin*

2. Which child celebrity do you think has the most potential?

Jonathan Lipnicki, the child in Jerry Maguire. Have you seen a picture of him lately? What charisma and charm! I think he's going to be a great actor as an adult.

3. Which typically "comedy" actor do you think would make a good serial killer (in a movie)?

I think Eddie Murphy would be pretty intense as a hatchet man.


~Take The Bus Bonus~ Which end-of-the-summer movie are you looking forward to seeing?

The Princess Diaries II-Royal Engagement. I loved the first one and I can't wait to see the second one!


Sleepy today...and heading to my office to get my car detailed and then to Fort Worth for the last fire until I come back from vacation! Woo hoo! I don't know if excited is the right word, but I am looking forward to getting it over with and getting busy getting my ducks in a row. Plus, it's a fairly clean fire scene, so I can wear girly clothes, which always is nice.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Yeah, he was hot in Cocktail. I liked the bartender stuff, too. And, yeah, Eddie Murphy would be a great villain, I think.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home