Sunday, September 19, 2004

I am taking over Sunday Brunch!

The lady that does the Sunday Brunch meme posted that she was going to be taking a hiatus for quite a while due to her schedule, work, etcetera, but that she was open to letting someone else take over.

Of course I volunteered! How fun will THIS be?

So starting today, I'll be posting questions for a Sunday meme! Here is the link:
Sunday Brunch

I asked the gracious
Prinncess Stacey, goddess of blinkies, to make me a coolio button for the meme site, so if she agrees, I'll let you know and post it!

I sure hope that a lot of you will participate...it'll mean more to have friends playing! Pretty please with sugar on top? And a cherry? And Reddi Whip?


And I guess I better post the first answer to my own meme idea!

1) Do you prefer wide rule or college rule notebook paper? College rule; I write fairly small and college rule is more comfortable.
2) What is your favorite writing instrument? Sharpie ultra-fine point permanent pens. I have to have the ones that come in eighteen colors...I love them and they are awesome for drawing my diagrams.
3) What is the one office or school supply that you can’t live without? Post-it notes. I'd be in trouble without those!
4) Staples or paper clips? I prefer paper clips. Staples just rip everything when you try to remove them!
5) Describe the contents of the top of your desk. Um...it's a mess. But right now I have a phone, a lamp, my laptop, mouse and mousepad, a file, coasters, cell phone, index cards and ones with notes on them scattered, candles, two mugs full of pens, a crystal vase with silk bluebonnets, a decorative box where I keep business cards, scissors, Post-its, calculator, scissors, matches, salt, batteries, my digital camera, all my notebooks for my field work, my Blue Book of Residential Construction, my disk drive and CD-ROM for my laptop, glass jar full of paper clips, stapler, staple remover, checkbook, address labels, a bunch of random papers, my plastic folder that I keep documents in from claims that I'm working on, binder clips and Scotch tape. Oh, and my mp3 player since I'm listening to it right now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I love Post-it Notes! I already posted this on my blog but ... There's a character in my book who is loosely based on me and she says she's addicted to Post-it Notes. How can ya not be? :)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

How cool, Erica. I will be sure to FINALLY do a meme if you are in charge. :))

8:35 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I had Sunday Brunch on Monday :)

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica,

I also had Sunday Brunch on Monday. I don't know how to ping, but my blog is

http://fionamulligan.bravejournal.com/

Fiona

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home