Thursday, September 09, 2004

Three sentences

My day can be summed up in three sentences.

I got my sushi that I'm craving...shared a Philly roll with S and got a California roll all to myself.
I discovered that not everyone (not anyone, in fact) loves working for Queenie as much as I do, hence the reason why we're having trouble finding replacements.
H actually told people at the office that I (I repeat, I!) recruited her for the fire team.

All in all, it was a highly unproductive day without much accomplished other than my property damage estimate from my fire on Tuesday, and I have to go to sleep early so I can wake up early tomorrow morning for my continuing education class. I didn't get home from work until after 8 pm, so no gym. Not that it is a bad thing...my legs are hurting, big surprise.

This will be short and sweet. I'm dying to veg on the couch with my stitching and some herbal tea.

The Thursday Threesome...

Onesome: Ripped-- Ripped and torn asunder? Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? Come on, you know you have something to contribute! My brothers in law took my husband to a strip club for his bachelor's party and he wore his favorite t-shirt...which one of the strippers promptly ripped. I only heard about it because he was so mad that they had ripped his favorite shirt!
Twosome: from the-- From the archives: What's changed on your website over the last year? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it still business as usual? It still looks pretty much the same, although last night I went into my stitching page and repositioned all the WIPs with text boxes where the new projects will go. I also decided to use the empty column on the right side of my WIP page for a good purpose...rotation stats! I think it looks cool and now I can start new projects out of turn on my website without wondering where I'm going to post the picture. (Sssh...I'm starting Garden Verses a tad early Saturday night!)
Threesome: Headlines-- Are you a Headline Nazi? I mean, do you ever look at a headline and ask yourself, "What were they thinking?" ...or, "What are they trying to say?" Then again, do you have a favorite headline that you'll always remember? Not a Headline Nazi at all.


And the Thursday Tattle!

Are you the first or last to arrive at a party? Usually the last.
As a couple, are you famous for being on time or late? "I'm always late" should be tattooed on my forehead and my husband is not much better...guilty by association.
Do you shop for the gift in advance or the day of the party? Uh...does stopping at Dillard's on the way to the wedding count as "on the day of"?
Do you help the host during the party? Yes...if he or she will let me.
Do you ever notice there are some people who never help the host at a party? Yes. They are usually the people that don't bring anything to contribute either.
Are you the first to leave or usually the last to leave a party? Usually the first. I'm not a huge party person and I'm always thinking about how I'd rather be at home relaxing.

Good night and hey, smile, it's almost FRIDAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Hey Erica, do you have a link to your website on your blog?? I couldn't find anything, but maybe I can't see for looking, lol!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home