Sunday, September 05, 2004

Look at my new pink blinkie!

Stacey made that Moira's Little World blinkie just for me, and I just couldn't post it without a very public THANK YOU for it! What a wonderful surprise! I just love those blinkies. They just add so much life and personalization to my blog!

Thank you, Prinncess Stacey...you are so creative and talented! Thank you for sharing your blinkies with me! If you haven't scrolled down far enough to see, Stacey was also kind enough to share her Chocoholic and I Love Dolphins blinkies with me...and I resemble both of those remarks.

Not much to report. I just ate some dinner and I'm running off to the gym now to sweat so I can sit on my duff for the rest of the night with a clear conscience. I went to Sharon's today to stitch and watch a tiny bit of Chocolat and Braveheart in its entirety. I hadn't seen Braveheart since I melted my VHS copy in the car last summer. Ever wonder if those warnings are true about leaving VHS tapes in the car and them melting? I'm living proof that they are. It gets so hot here in the cars in Texas during the summer that those VHS tapes can warp and melt in a New York minute. No big deal...just an excuse for me to buy it on DVD one of these years. Anyway, stitching with S was great and I just have to tell you all if you read her blog that her pantry is most beautiful...it's a functioning advertisement for The Container Store. It seriously looks GREAT! My pantry has aspirations to be like Sharon's pantry...but I think I'd need a little more room to make it look as good as hers. I can always dream. I was able to get a nice chunk done on School of Dolphins, and it is looking good. I'm slowly accustoming my fingers to the tightness of the 32 ct...

Have a good night, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

I just LOVE the blinkie, Erica. And I see you are a Mirabilia fan also. I have those in my stash and love Enchanted Dreamer. I can't wait to see a progress pic from you. Enjoy your weekend.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home