Monday, November 22, 2004

A foot of hair!

I have discovered that the best way to feel human again when you are pregnant is to make a major change in your appearance.

This is what I cut off my hair today...eleven inches to be exact.



It's being donated to Wigs for Kids, a non-profit organization that makes hair replacement systems for kids with cancer.

I decided I had had enough of my white trash split-endy lifeless locks and went in for a major haircut. I also had highlights put in. It looks really cute...I can't decide if it's similar to Deborah Harry's hairstyle from the early 80s or Elisha Cuthbert's. And the lightness! I can actually toss my head now without feeling like I have weights attached!

I'm super duper busy tonight packing for my trip to Florida, but I'll have my dad take some photos of me when we're at Epcot Wednesday and post them so everyone can see what the new 'do looks like. It's super cute. I even bought a hair dryer to use since the guy that cut my hair showed me how to style it.

That's about all I've got going on at the moment...I better scoot and finish packing! I also want to paint my nails (all of them) before bed, and considering that I have to leave for the airport at 5:30 am, this mommy to be better make sure she is in bed no later than 11 or else the first day of my vacation is going to be pretty darn ugly.

More tomorrow!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new hair style - it sounds great and maybe there was a reason you had hassles with your regular hairdresser. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Make sure you let your family run around after you! Jo

3:25 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Have a great time in FL! Disney World is one of my favorite places on earth! Can't wait to see that haircut! I don't know how I ever lived without my highlights! Have a great Thanksgiving!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Wow, definitely can't wait to see your new haircut!! I've kept mine short since I was done being a bridesmaid (3 times in 10 months) last fall and it's great! I just went for a cut last week and my head feels so much lighter. Have a great trip!!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Can't wait to see the new do! Have a fabulous time!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Thermalgal said...

Can't wait to see the new hair cut! I just decided last week (or maybe the week before) that since I don't know what to do with my hair I will continue to grow it out and donate it to Locks of Love (similar to Wigs for Kids).

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home