Tuesday, November 09, 2004

It's really official!



Not that I didn't believe the pregnancy tests that I took, but there's just something else about having a doctor confirm it for you. Okay, a nurse. *grin* According to her, I'm very pregnant...the line came right up. And I have a new due date...it's written on my chart! June 20, 2005!

So, December 9th is my first meeting with the doctor...full exam, physical, and I'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat, and then at 18 weeks (TEN WEEKS FROM NOW!) I get to hopefully find out what sex the baby is at my ultrasound!

And I really like my new doctor's office. They were very professional and nice and I'm so glad that I switched to a new doctor. SO glad.

And wouldn't you know it, my old doctor didn't send my records over. *rolling eyes* I called them and they were like, "well, we don't know what happened..." Hello, my new doctor is TWO FLOORS UP from my old one. Get up, and walk the records upstairs. Duh! They did tell me though (not that they bothered to call) that they did finally find my bloodwork and that it was all normal.

Oh, well. I'm DONE with them!

I'm going to be a mommy! How crazy is that!?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! Hearing the heart beat for the first time will make it seem even more real for you! Congrats and I can't wait to hear what the sex of the baby is! :) - Kari

10:40 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Hey, your due date is the day before my friends' wedding anniversary! Congrats on having it "officially" confirmed!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Erica, I am glad to hear everything went well with the new dr. Good luck to you and enjoy. And yes, you really are going to be a mommy!!! :)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Oh, cool! A Gemini baby! That's going to be a blast! Let's hope it's just one though!

Congrats!!!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Congratulations! You're going to have your baby on my anniversary! :)

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Erica Congrats on having it all confirmed!
YAY! You are going to be a great mommy.
love ya,
shannon

1:43 PM  
Blogger Laural said...

Congratulations!! I know 10 weeks seems like forever, but the age of you baby will definately help when they try and see whether you baby is a girl or a boy, because they can SEE stuff better. Well that's what they told me and what got me through those weeks, LOL :) Congratulations again! Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby.

Laural (From the Mira board)

5:38 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

It's so nice to have it officially confirmed! Be sure to enjoy your pregnancy. It may seem like a long time, but it goes by really fast. Be sure to take notes so that you can share all your stories with your new baby!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home