Monday, July 25, 2005

Them young girls they do get wearied...or appetite for destruction?

I can't even remember when this remodeling project started or how it took on a life of its own. I had to go back and look through my blogs to find out when the starting date was. We began with the nursery at the end of May.

Eight weeks now that we have been slaving away on our house. I can't believe it. It feels like the end will never be in sight.

I came home from another day of shopping (more baby clothes and books) to find a very apologetic groveling fax from the contractor asking if they can come tomorrow to work on the kitchen. Which of COURSE they can...I took off work specifically so they can come work.

So we spent yet another night getting ready for them. We moved the washer and dryer back into the utility room (that room is completely done except for the floor and shoe), cleaned out the rest of the kitchen, and finished demoing the Pergo so the courier can bring the flooring tomorrow morning. I rescheduled the delivery since there is really no rush anyway...the kitchen is not going to be done by this weekend unless a miracle occurs.

I hope and I pray that this kitchen looks as good as the kitchen in my dreams.

Anyway, our entire laminate floor is now sitting in our front yard waiting for the trash men (who are going to curse me in the morning) and we are ready for more destruction! Bring it on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that they show up to work on your kitchen E! :-)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home