Monday, August 22, 2005

My new kitchen

I spent a good part of the weekend working on setting up this website for ease in looking at all the pictures. I hope you enjoy it.

The Remodeling Journey

Please let me know if you see any errors that I've made or proofreading errors.

Update on where we are to date:

-flooring is completely done
-painter started today on the outside
-no blinds or drapery hardware up yet in kitchen or dining room
-trims are drying for the kitchen; we'll install them on the counters as soon as we can
-we had some problems with the paint on the French door...still working on that

And the biggest problem of all came when we started installing the base in the dining room. We realized that five of the fourteen lengths we bought do not match. We called Lowe's and they think it's some sort of manufacturer's defect, so we have to return them and repaint them when we get the matching ones. Grrr.

Alert for people that I chat with on AOL...my chat engine hasn't been able to sign on to AOL for several days. I'm trying to get it fixed, but it's slow. I'll be back online as soon as I can.

Enjoy the website and let me know what you think! We've worked SO HARD on this house...it's such an amazing thing to see how far we have come!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!! The website is wonderful! And I love how everything turned out! Congradulations!! And well done!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great Erica! Congrats on finally getting things finished.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica--
Your house is beautiful!! You have certainly worked very hard, and it's paid off. Enjoy your 'new digs', find some time now to RELAX!!
Phyllis

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your home looks amazing! I love all the colors you picked.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home