Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Am I lifting weights or am I pregnant?

The reason why I ask is because my legs and joints and thighs hurt SO much right now, I feel like I've been doing lunges. It's crazy. I have been walking around my office like an old lady.

Nothing much has changed in the last twenty-four hours...other than that. I came home today again wondering if I'm leaking amniotic fluid but decided just to wait it out until I get in to see my doctor in the morning. I am SO hoping that she decides to move my ultrasound up tomorrow. My neighbor said it best today when I came home from work...she asked if they had moved my due date up yet, and I told her that she was measuring two weeks ahead and that they were going to do an ultrasound at 38 weeks. My neighbor scratched her head and asked, "So...doesn't that mean she should do the ultrasound now if you're almost 36 weeks?"

My wonderment exactly.

I'll keep you all posted tomorrow. Right now, I'm off to bed to snooze and wait patiently for the morning...where I hope to preregister at the hospital, take a tour of Labor and Delivery, and get the card for the pediatrician I want to treat McK...all before my doctor appointment at 9:30!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Good lord! You are going to be a busy chickie today! Let us know about the ultrasound!!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Well, you *are* lifting weights, in the form of the little princess you're carrying :) But the aches and pains are all worth it in the end.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like round ligament pain, try some Tylenol and a warm bath. And like Belinda said, it's all worth it ;-)

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home