Saturday, October 22, 2005

Big baby! Or watermelon?

I honestly had NO idea I had grown this much in four weeks.

Here I am at 32 weeks...this was taken the weekend before my shower:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here I am today at 36 weeks, ready to POP.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ugh. At least now I know where that extra weight that my scale is reading is coming from. This is going to be one big baby.

So...anyone care to take a guess at when McKenna is going to make her appearance? My husband and I are guessing (hoping?) November 4. My dad is predicting November 1. My doctor, God love her, will make NO prediction other than to tell me that she'll meet me at the hospital.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I'll take due date +1 week. November 25.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

October 29. Labor will start sometime on October 28 between 7pm and midnight. Wouldn't that be about right? --Dana

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home