Saturday, October 22, 2005

Now what do I do?

Boredom is sinking in. I'm so restless and ready for the baby to come, but yet I don't want her to because I want my work plans to stay JUST so...six weeks off at full pay, two weeks off with no pay or working from home (my company is going to let me know in December) and then two weeks off of vacation, returning to work around January 16 or so.

So let's recap. There's no way I'm getting Noah's Sub done in time, and I can't stitch on anything on my 11" Q snaps anyway...it's just too awkward with my belly out to here. I started Celtic Heart last night by M Designs, which was fine, but after an hour my hands started to hurt and I put it away. My Christmas cards are completely done. My baby announcement envelopes are completely addressed. My nursery is done with the exception of the swing being assembled and my bouncer put together. My house is relatively clean, but I need to do some laundry and some picking up. I have read pretty much all of my baby books except for finishing Breast Feeding For Dummies (which I don't want to read anymore...it's freaking me out). I did start What to Expect the First Year which is good, but I'm kind of on baby information overload. I don't have much to do with work right now...I'm having to ask the other adjusters for stuff to do and they are keeping things very low key right now just in case I go into labor at any minute. I can't really get out and walk around...I can't wear any of my shoes except my flip flops, and being on my feet for more than 45 minutes at a time causes them to blow up like balloons. My scrapbooking stuff hasn't arrived yet, so I'm patiently waiting for that.

So what do I do? Just lie in bed and watch television until McKenna decides to make her appearance? Before a bunch of you comment, YES, I know that I should enjoy this quiet time because it's coming to an end very soon, but I'm BORED! And restless!!!

We have a dinner date tonight at Abuelo's, which will be fun, and I'm sure I'll sink into a food coma when I come home, but what I do for now in the next six hours until dinner is a mystery.

I guess I'll go start some laundry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrapbooking. With any luck your stuff will come today. It's scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home