Sunday, January 16, 2005

Mary Kay, steak, and The Spy Who Loved Me

That was pretty much my day yesterday. I took the dogs to the vet, went to a Mary Kay party, met P and a couple of his friends at Saltgrass for dinner, and then came home and watched The Spy Who Loved Me on cable. I had never seen it before. But then again, there are many James Bond movies I have never seen. The only ones I have seen are:

-Octopussy
-For Your Eyes Only
-A View to a Kill
-Tomorrow Never Dies
-The World is Not Enough
-Die Another Day
-Goldeneye

And now, I can add The Spy Who Loved Me to that list.

I also fell asleep last night watching tv after the movie, so not only was the Sunday Brunch not posted on time, but I also only got about 45 minutes in on Titania before I gave up. It wasn't that it wasn't fun, I think I was just tired!

I really quite honestly don't have much to report. And I don't have much to do today either. I'm going over to a friend's house this afternoon to stitch for a bit, and then tonight I need to focus on laundry and getting things ready for the week, as is the custom on Sundays. I'm not working today at all. I decided Friday on the way home that I would not be spending any of my weekend working, and aside from checking my work email a few minutes ago and making plans to stop by the office today and pick up something I need for tomorrow, I'm holding true to that promise. I have one big estimate to write this week which isn't complicated, a few supplements, and that's about it, but my boss already told me that I'm getting either a fire if one comes in tomorrow (which I'm sure it will) or some storm claims.

Thanks to everyone for the happy wishes. Aunt Flo is just about packing her bags, but there was no mistaking her visit!

Oh, well. I'm off. Time to walk the dogs. I hope everyone has a great rest of their weekend.

Here's my Sunday Brunch:

1) Do you have a neighbor that just drives you insane? No.
2) Does one of your neighbors have something about their home that you covet? I am supremely jealous of the fences of two of my neighbors because they are brand-new and look great!
3) Do you have a neighbor on your street that neglects their home, pure and simple? There used to be, but they moved away. They never took care of their front lawn and their house always looked so messy and grungy. Their backyard was full of crap that they needed to throw away and never did.
4) Is there a neighbor on your street with interesting decorating habits? Same people. They painted their soffit and fascia boards electric blue and it was just nauseating.
5) Do you have a neighbor on your street that you find attractive? Yes. *blush* There is this guy on the corner that runs his own landscaping business named G and I just think he's hot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

Well, if it's any consolation you are way ahead of me on the Bond movies LOL! I've only seen two of the Brosnan films and one with Moore. The Roger Moore film I really like is "Live and Let Die."

2:50 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

What?!? You haven't seen Dr. No? Goldfinger? Thunderball?

Hie thee to the video store! Sean Connery is *the best* of the Bonds (ok, in my not-so-humble opinion lol) and the first three Bonds are classics!

Yes, I own them all....but it's DH that's the big fan. Really. ;)

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home