Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Am I a hypochondriac?

*laughing*

I'm sure I'm imagining these symptoms, but I swear I am feeling the same way this week that I did the week when I tested in October and got pregnant. Sore boobs, nausea, headachey, the whole nine yards. Must...resist...urge...to...test. Plus, my temperatures are still staying high...this is now twelve days past ovulation. If they stay high for another six days, I can safely assume that I am pregnant...but of course, hopefully a test will tell me that in a few more days.

Could be PMS...or could be a bean digging in.

Not much else going on right now. Just stitching, watching movies, and working. This is the third day in a row I've had with no appointments. I had a lunch date Monday, lunch date yesterday and a coffee date this morning, so I am definitely catching up on my social engagements with vendors and coworkers. Tomorrow I have meetings all day...one in the morning with Queenie and one in the afternoon (a lunch meeting) with my team. Friday, I am sure I will be at a fire.

That's about all for the moment. More later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Hoping for the best for you!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home