Monday, February 28, 2005

Taking Charge of My Fertility

I have decided that this book is my Bible. Every time I have a question about my cycle, signs or charting, this book has the answer at the touch of a fingertip. It's awesome. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say I got confirmation today that my cycle is operating just as it should be on schedule. *wink* Now, it's time for the two week wait. My husband's birthday is March 20, and I am SO hoping that I have a birthday present to share with him that will make him (and me) SO happy.

I am feeling better about the PCOS scare. I thank you all for your comments and good wishes. I called my doctor's office today, and they said that my doctor hasn't looked at my u/s chart yet, but that she will soon and that if the tech (who has been a u/s tech for years) saw anything that was indicative of PCOS, she would have flagged it. Apparently they get a lot of PCOS cases in their office. At any rate, they reassured me and told me to try not to worry and that they will have my doctor call me, but that I shouldn't believe everything I read on the net! Ha! At any rate, it's not doing me any good to worry myself to death about something that I probably don't have considering that my periods have been as regular as clockwork all my life, but if it turns out that it is an issue down the road, I'll deal with it at that point.

Right now, I'm just going to stay positive and concentrate on willing a positive pregnancy result to show up!!! Implant, little eggie, implant!

Not much else to report. I gave myself a pedicure and a manicure tonight, and it was heavenly. I have new hand and foot creams from Mary Kay that are just awesome, and now I smell all pretty with pretty nails to boot. An added bonus of my prenatal vittles is that they make my nails grow long and strong! It's great.

I have a lunch scheduled tomorrow with one of my buds for lunch, and that's about it. True excitement for the first day of March, let me tell ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

Prenatal vitamins are awesome for your nails! I always get so many compliments on my nails when I'm on prenatal vitamins!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

I am sending implanting vibes your way. I am glad you called your doctor. It is better to hear it straight from the horses mouth rather than hearing what everyone else has because it simply may not apply to you or your circumstances might be different. I have some of the symptoms of PCOS but I ovulate every cycle and I always have.

I hope to hear some great news on here in about two weeks!!!!! :D

9:36 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

You definitely have the right attitude! I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you, and let us know as soon as you do! Good luck, and have fun trying ;)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home