Monday, September 12, 2005

My finished bookcase

My nursery is really coming together! Please take a look at my big accomplishment for the weekend:

Nursery bookcase

Also, I took more pictures and updated the site...afters for the hall and entry, and at-night afters of the living room and dining room.

At last, my house is complete.

And sadly, I have accepted the inevitable...that I will not finish Noah's Submarine in time for the baby. My house decided to be more important.

But I sure am glad that it did. P and I like this version of nuestra casa MUCH better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abi said...

Yay new pictures! :) I love that bookcase. And I love, love, love your dining room table. Very pretty.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Boy, when you nest, you really NEST! Lovely, lovely job!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

The new pictures make the changes a lot easier to see. Thanks for posting them! The house looks great!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home