Friday, September 09, 2005

Whose house is this?

I've now posted after pictures of my dining room and living room. Our furniture was delivered yesterday, we went and bought slipcovers for the new couches to protect them from my evil destructive cats and my slightly less evil but no less destructive Labs, everything's cleaned up, and the carpets were cleaned yesterday. And I ask the question again...whose house IS this?

Here's the link to the living room, and here's the link to the dining room.

All we literally have left is baseboards in the hall and that's it. I can't believe we are done. I'm going to spend some time this weekend working on the baby bookcase and touching up some paint areas where the furniture guys scuffed up the walls plus the baseboards, and we have some last trim pieces to mount in the kitchen and little random things like that, but otherwise, this remodeling journey is at an END, thank GOD.

Thanks to everyone for all the support this summer, and thanks for all the good wishes after my scare earlier this week. I am happy to report that McKenna is kicking her mommy happily now on a regular basis, and I've never been so relieved to feel those feet in my ribs.

And look!! Thirty weeks today! YIKES! It's getting close!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home