Sunday, August 22, 2004

All good things must come to an end...

I can't believe I am in my final hours of my vacation! I'm not ready to go back to work yet! Although, I did get everything done that I wanted to. I recovered from being sick, I got caught up on my sleep, I went on vacation, I did all the personal errands that I needed to except for one or two, I stitched and stitched and stitched, my house is clean, and I spent lots of time with my husband and my dogs. My laundry isn't quite done, but I have all day tomorrow.

Now, I have to go back to work. Blah. I wouldn't be surprised if Queenie has a fire or two waiting for me straight up at 8 am tomorrow. I'm not ready yet, but I guess it's too bad...I'm back in action in about...ten hours. My phones will be turned back on and I'll be on duty once again. *sigh* I'm sure there are a few people that have been waiting just for 8 am tomorrow morning to call and yell at me about something. Joy.

I was very surprised to see that neither of the Sunday memes that I have been participating in have updated for today, but the Daily Dirt has already posted their questions for Monday, so I'm going to do those.

1. What are the countries you've been to? The only country outside the United States that I have been to is Mexico.
2. What is your favourite country/countries? Why? Well, I've only been to two countries, so out of the two I've been to, I much preferred the States to Mexico. At least I'm not scared to drink the milk here. My husband and I want to plan a massive trip to Europe eventually when we get our debt mostly paid off. Our Honda is ours free and clear after one more payment, so that's one step closer!
3. What was the most recent country/state you went to? The last state I visited was California last fall when I was there for two weeks for large loss school.
4. What are the three things in which you have to bring? The three things that I have to have with me when I travel are my glasses, my contact lenses and my birth control pills. Everything else can be easily replaced or substituted with something else.
5. What is the thing you look forward to when going to a particular country? When I went to Mexico, the thing I looked the most forward to was seeing the beautiful turquoise waters of the Carribbean. I wanted to see for myself that it was in fact that color in real life. And in case you are wondering, YES, it is that color in reality!

Until tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home