Monday, October 11, 2004

Goodbye, Superman

The first thing I read this morning on the news was that Christopher Reeve had passed away. A sad day, indeed.

I don't have much to share today...it was a pretty long day and I'm getting ready to go work out in a few minutes!

Monday Madness

Name 3 things....
1....your ideal salad has on it. Almonds, some version of honey dressing, and pineapple.
2....you do religiously in the morning. Check email, walk my dogs, and shower.
3....you look forward to doing in your spare time. Stitch, surfing the internet, and shopping.
4....you've never done before, but think you will at some point in your life. Sky dive, go to Europe, and swim with dolphins.
5....you love to do while on vacation. Sleep, stitch, and eat out.
6....you took pictures of in the last month. Fire scenes, roofs, and my stitching.
7....you have to do before the end of the day. Work out, start laundry and make meatloaf for tomorrow.
8....you like about your best friend. Her outspokenness, that she's interesting, and that she's fun.

Stitching Blogger's QOTW...

You've just been given a $100 gift certificate to buy anything cross stitch or needlework related - what would you spend it on right now? The rest of the floss that I need for my projects, Celtic Summer, Celtic Autumn, and some of the Mirabilias that I don't have like the new mermaids and fairies.

I hope everyone had a great start to the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home