Wednesday, October 06, 2004

No J description

There is just no imood for J that describes how I feel right now...and that's frustrated, irritated, and just in general, cranky. You know how a latex balloon gets when it is being blown up? Real thin and stretched tight? That's exactly how I feel right now about everything. There's just not enough me to go around.

Work is just a mess right now. I feel like I have no order to my days and that I just can't get anything done fast enough. The day feels like it ends five minutes after it started. And I'm tired of not going to the gym. I made myself go tonight to blow off some steam (and was so pissed about everything that I strained a muscle in my back) and while I do feel better, I'm still anxious about work. My laundry is taking a life of its own in my bedroom. My kitchen is a mess. I am a mess. How in the world can I possibly transform into a mother when I have such a hard time taking care of myself, I ask you???

I have strict orders from my hub to get off this laptop and sit on the couch to relax, so I'm off to do JUST that. More tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Erica, you have a lot on your plate right now. Some times it is just best to go with the flow whatever that may be. In your case, it sounds like you need to relax. Listen to your body and relax. It may take more than a day but it will get you back on track. I have times like those you mentioned and the more I try to get stuff done like laundry, the worse it gets. I am not one to just sit down when a ton of stuff needs to be done, but sometimes, you just have to make yourself stop. It makes a world of difference. (((((ERICA)))))

6:26 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

E, don't you have a home gym? You could get your weight training done at home until things settle down a little. It will help you feel better just to know you've gotten it done.

And Girl, I hear you on the "messy" thing. I am doing all I can just to keep my head above water in some areas! 'Just take encouragement that you are not alone.:)

Stacey

6:44 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Don't stress out yet, girl! You will have plenty to stress about when baby x finally makes his/her appearance! Take care of yourself and relax! Things always work out the way they're supposed to. Slow down and concentrate on the things that make you happy :)

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home