Friday, October 22, 2004

TGIF!

Sheesh. Is it Friday already? WHERE did this week go?

As seems to be the norm for me the week before vacation, I have been putting in some super-duper long hours trying to get stuff done, but I'm being careful this time not to overdo it so I don't put myself in the doctor's office again with a closed throat. I'm getting lots of sleep, drinking lots of fluids, and reminding myself on an hourly basis that it's not crucial that I have every last thing done before I leave, because it just ain't going to happen!

This week has been pretty devoid of stitching, unfortunately, and I haven't made it back to the gym either since Monday because I'm doing so much working. I am looking forward to next week when I can get to the gym. That'll be nice.

I don't have too much to share at the moment. Just moving right along. I'll post more this weekend.

There are tons of memes to respond to, but I quite simply don't have the time today. I have a lunch date at 11:30 with my friend S, and I need to be as productive as is humanly possible in the next four hours. But tomorrow I will sit down and write a nice LONG entry, I promise!

Happy Friday to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home