Monday, October 18, 2004

The wonder that is Chlorox

P and I have discovered that we have something else in common.

We are addicted to the smell of chlorine bleach.

And now that I have discovered this, we are using it to clean everything...we're using it to wash our towels and bedding, to clean our bathrooms, and yesterday I used it to clean my kitchen floors. Yowsa. I don't think my floors have ever shone like that, not even when we put them in!

And the smell. Aaaaaah. I love it! So clean! So fresh!

Ok, done now.

I don't really have a whole lot to report today...other than we watched the movie Supersize Me last night. OY! I will NEVER set foot in another McDonald's after watching that movie. As it stands, I haven't been in one in almost two years other than to use the loo or that one morning when my throat closed to get an ice cream cone. Disgusting. Never, ever again. And to think that I used to eat there often. And Super Size my meal often. BLAH. One of the many reasons why I became obese...and one of the reasons why I am heading to the gym in a bit!

No interesting memes today...darn! So I guess this is where I leave you all...good night and I'm off to pump that iron!


4 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Erica, I saw SuperSize Me and said it would be a while before I ate at McDonald's again...I made it 6 days, lol! I really don't eat there that often, maybe once a month or so. People are always suprised that I can still eat there when I worked there for 2 years in high school. I dunno...I crave the fries, then give in to the cheeseburgers, too! I was suprised by the size of the super size in the US though...much larger than we have in Canada!

The movie will always have good memories for me though...that's when Dan and I started hanging out!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Definitely keep up on the weights. What I wouldn't *give* for having made myself get in tip-top upper body shape before having a baby. Forget how tough being heavy has made things! Simply lacking the upper back and shoulder strength to carry him around very long is super frustrating, for both him and me. Hey wow! My first ever piece of "what to do before having a baby" advice! Don't you feel special? LOL

12:06 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Erica, we have another thing in common LOL. We both use Clorax. LOL I also do my kitchen floor with it as it is white and the Clorax gets that embedded dirt out.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

I'm a clorox person too! I use the gel on my kitchen sinks, the spray on my countertops and stove and when I wash whites, I leave the laundryroom door open so I can smell that fresh clean smell :)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home