Sunday, June 19, 2005

The complete transformation of the onion

Only a few short months ago, our nursery was our workout room and looked like this, painted in a pukey shade of Little Mermaid green. (The label said pale jade, but there was nothing pale about this color!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now, I present to you the Finding Nemo room!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A few close-ups...

Our new and improved closet!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our new baseboards...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A zoom in shot of our new ceiling fan, and if you look in the corner of the ceiling behind, you will see our Prism hanging...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And...our neato outlet cover and the lava lamp nightlight! (I just had to try it.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After I finished the bifolds and vaccuumed and cleaned up the carpet, I spent a good hour putting all my baby stuff away and just in general enjoying my new room. I really am quite pleased with the way it came out.

Now, I'm off to bed. *yawn*

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi Jo said...

The nursery looks great Erica!! Good luck for your big ultrasound. I hope the baby cooperates and shows it's goods (or lack of them lol!)

8:00 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

I LOVE it! You guys did a wonderful job on the bursery. I can't wait to hear your ultrasound news.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

That is too cool! You guys did a great job!!! Your little one is one lucky kiddo!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Christine S said...

It looks fantastic, Erica! What a lucky baby to get that room!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home