Tuesday, May 10, 2005

More shopping!

I went to Old Navy tonight just to check out a few things, and walked out with a pair of denim capris, tan shorts, maternity lace hipster underwear and NINE t-shirts...lavender, light blue, black, white, yellow, lime green, melon, tomato and peach. I just couldn't help it...the shirts were $5 each!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think that combined with the lots I have bids pending on Ebay and my massive shopping trip with my stepmom next week in New Hampshire at the outlet stores, I'm going to be set for maternity clothes.

I'm such a shopaholic. It's just bizarre! But all this shopping and having fun, pretty clothes to wear is actually helping me ENJOY my pregnancy, and that's a very good thing. Plus, I'll be totally set for pregnancy #2 and #3, if there is a third.

Some more good news...I FINALLY wore him down and P has finally agreed to find out the sex of the baby with me at the big ultrasound! He's been saying all along that he wants to be surprised, but he finally told me tonight that he has changed his mind since he knows how important it is to me, and we're going to find out together.

In other pregnancy-related news, I think my boss thinks I'm a psycho bitch from hell. I'll spare you the details, but I bet the whole state of Texas will hear his sigh of relief when I shut down Friday for vacation. I really need a break from work.

Only three more days left, and what busy days they will be! We need to get packed up, I need to finish my work, and this house needs to be cleaned in a MAJOR way to be ready for our house sitter that is going to stay with Katie and Simon next week while we are gone. It's just scary right now.

Off to buzz around the house! More later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

WE BE MALLING!!!
Still my shopping hero, I see! :-) I'm glad you found stuff that you like, always fun.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time shopping! I think you sound all set. :)

Oh..you have been tagged..go read my blog.

Have a great vacation!

--Kari

7:46 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Nothing like shopping to make a woman feel great! Good for you! Enjoy your new maternity "stash" heehee

7:39 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

Yay shopping! I'm having fun since I'm losing weight! Hooray for happy new clothes!

And I tagged you too, but for a different reason than Kari ;)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home