Sunday, May 08, 2005

My belly at twelve weeks

I can't believe I'm posting this on the internet, but my dad and stepmom assured me before I posted that I DO look pregnant and not just fat!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It won't be too much longer before I have to take my navel ring out...it's just getting kind of irritated. Hopefully it won't close back up, but we'll see. I'll take another round at the end of my second trimester, probably towards the end of the summer.

And with that, I'm off to go clothes shopping! I'd really like to score two pairs of pants and two pairs of shorts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kept my ring in the entire time. At some point, I switched to a barbell (it was 3rd trimester, maybe even 35+ weeks) so it would be easier to take out at the hospital. Of course take it out if it bothers you, but don't feel like you have to take it out just because!

(I do have stretch marks by my piercing, but I think those would have happened whether or not the ring was it - it's more of a scar tissue issue)

6:26 PM  
Blogger Jill in CA said...

My doctor told me I had to take my belly ring out; I wish I hadn't now but oh well.

And yes you definitely look pregnant. :)

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute little belly. I LOVED being pregnant and hope yours is wonderful also!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home