Friday, June 02, 2006

Extending my online presence a little bit...

It was a HUGE deal for me when I started my web page to show off my cross stitch several years ago. I think it was in 2000 or 2001.

Then, two years ago, I started blogging.

Now I have a space on myspace! Come visit me at my new myspace account!

I wasn't really looking to do this, but one of my friends at work talked me into starting an account, and then after I got the hang of all the html and stuff, I realized that it really is quite interactive compared to blogger.

I haven't quite decided yet if I'm going to permanently switch over there, but I sure am thinking about it. For now, I'm just going to post in both places and link the blogs together and give it a few months before I decide. I have a LONG history in this blog (two years!) so I'm not ready to just rush off yet, but this myspace thingy is VERY cool. And I've found people on there that I had NO idea had web pages! It's managed to consume an entire evening tonight.

But it sure is fun.

If you happen to have a myspace account, send me a friend request so I can link you up to my page...that's part of the community aspect that I sure do like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home