Sunday, June 04, 2006

A hot streak!

I am happy to report that I have fourteen completed scrapbook pages for the entire weekend.

I completed four yesterday cropping with my friend J and a whopping TEN tonight.

I really think it was the time I spent last night organizing my papers and things...talk about a time-saver when you don't have to search for stuff. Amazing.

I have been working on my husband's family pages for WEEKS now. Just a few more and I'll be done and can get back to my baby's pictures! I can't wait!

Ugh, I do NOT want to go to work tomorrow. Why can't I just have a job where I get paid but don't have to do anything? I don't have my stuff packed up, my clothes ready or anything, and it's almost 1:30 am. I'll be yawning tomorrow, that's for sure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shondratasha said...

If you find that job, I'll take the position as your assistant!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home