Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Quickie check-in...

Just wanted to post real fast and let everyone know how I'm doing! Work is killing me this week...I got a fire Tuesday and another one today and no overtime in sight. It's blecccchhy, that's for sure. And I'm still not caught up from last week. Oh, well...I can only do what I can do, right?

Status of the house: I have my office completely painted and the Thundering Storms looks FABULOUS. I can't wait to post pictures and show you all how wonderful it looks! P repaired the drywall damage tonight and the office is ready to go tomorrow except for those areas that are still drying, a second coat on the baseboards in the closet, and of course, the illustrious shelves, which hopefully P will get installed soon so I can start putting my things away.

P has been working so hard on installing the closet hardware in our master bedroom, and it's finally turning around, but it's been a long and arduous journey for him, complete with many Wal-Mart runs for more items needed to complete the job. I'm really hoping that he'll get it done tomorrow or Friday night so I can start touching up the paint job that he has botched and then start putting my stuff away. Now that we are getting caught up on our laundry, our nursery looks like a bomb went off in there. There are piles and baskets of clothes everywhere.

I guess that's it for now. I'm feeling my daughter move...on her busy days it feels like I'm going to hurl from a nervous stomach. Wait...that's now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home